What's New In IT
This page displays recent headlines from the "What's New In Information Technology" RSS news feed from ITS. Learn about RSS and automatically receive updates when we update our site! Or, you are welcome to check out this page as often as you wish to receive the latest IT information.
- End of the road for Microsoft Vista?
- April 2017 marks the official end of Microsoft's support for Windows Vista, however, companies are increasingly dropping support for Vista. Microsoft has not released any updates to Windows Update on Vista, meaning updates are so slow to install that it
Thu, Jun 23 2016 03:56 PM CST
- Microsoft finally fixes Windows Update slowness
- As far back as spring 2015 Microsoft has had problems with Windows Update on Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Server 2008 R2 computers. Despite several new versions of the Windows Update software and ongoing work on Microsoft's end, over the past year check
Thu, Jun 23 2016 03:52 PM CST
- Daily Herald Interview
- Jim Kendall from the Daily Herald interviewed Steve Yates in an article published today about tablets, malware, and Windows 8.
Mon, Feb 10 2014 10:48 AM CST
- APC Recalls Millions of Surge Protectors
- Schneider Electric/APC has issued a safety recall for the APC Surge Arrest brand of surge protectors due to a fire hazard.
Fri, Oct 04 2013 04:02 PM CST
- Adobe Announces Customer Data Breach
- Microsoft Releases Critical Server Patch
- Symantec: Stop Using pcAnywhere
- AT&T Sets Data Usage Limits
- Internet Explorer 9 Released
- Last IP Addresses Assigned
- Windows Phone 7 vs. Data Cards
- Java Attacks Skyrocket In Q3
- Adobe Reader X Features Security
- IE9 Will Require Windows 7 SP1
- Intel Snaps Up McAfee for $7.68 Billion
View previous articles...