This page displays recent headlines from the "What's New In Information Technology" RSS news feed from ITS. Learn about RSS and automatically receive updates when we update our site! Or, you are welcome to check out this page as often as you wish to receive the latest IT information.
- Microsoft Releases Critical Server Patch
- This week Microsoft released a patch that is critical for any Internet-facing Remote Desktop server or computer.
Fri, Mar 16 2012 03:45 PM CST
- Symantec: Stop Using pcAnywhere
- Symantec took the uncommon step of telling users to stop using older pcAnywhere versions following admission that a recently uncovered source code breach in 2006 could result in compromised systems.
Thu, Jan 26 2012 09:28 AM CST
- AT&T Sets Data Usage Limits
- AT&T announced that starting May 2 it will limit usage for its DSL and U-Verse subscribers.
Wed, Mar 16 2011 10:25 AM CST
- Internet Explorer 9 Released
- This week Microsoft released version 9 of their ubiquitous web browser.
Wed, Mar 16 2011 10:18 AM CST
- Last IP Addresses Assigned
- Windows Phone 7 vs. Data Cards
- Java Attacks Skyrocket In Q3
- Adobe Reader X Features Security
- IE9 Will Require Windows 7 SP1
- Intel Snaps Up McAfee for $7.68 Billion
- Intel Settles Antitrust Complaint
- PCs Without XP SP3 Will Not Receive Updates
- New Lower Cost iPhone Data Plans From AT&T
- McAfee Update Crashes PCs
- Microsoft Creates Botnet to Find, Fix 1,800 bugs
View previous articles...
Naperville, IL 60563