You want the assurance that your employees are handling the most important voice mails first. When a customer leaves a voice message, the TeleVantage voice mail system allows you to listen to messages according to your business needs and not necessarily the order in which the calls were received. TeleVantage has its full-featured voice mail system included in the price of the PBX. That means that there are no additional ports to buy or costs to incur.
Manage voice mail effortlessly
In addition to being able to manage your messages via the telephone, you can also handle your voice mail via your PC. Your voice messages are displayed visually in TeleVantage ViewPoint, identified by the caller's name or number, so you can prioritize your messages and your time. Play them over your phone or PC speakers. No more writing down phone numbers to call back - just click a button to return the call. When the call ends, you are returned to voice mail, so you can hear the next message. With support for Microsoft Exchange®, Outlook®, and Lotus® Notes, unify your messages in your e-mail inbox, viewing e-mail alongside your voice mail. Forward messages to any e-mail address or TeleVantage user with attached notes, and reply as needed. Worried about important messages languishing unheard? TeleVantage can alert you by e-mail or pager whenever you receive a new message, including caller ID, so you know who called without even listening.
Record your calls
With the proper permissions, you can record your TeleVantage conversations, including conference calls. Manage your call recordings like your voice mails with the ability to create a folder system to keep the important recordings organized.
Full-featured voice mail
- Visual voice mail display with caller name.
- Click to reply forward or call back a message
- Export voice mail to .WAV file to be used in other systems
- Password security and enforceable rules
- Screen messages as they are being left with the ability to pull answer the call after listening to part of the message
- Bookmark part of a message so you don't have to listen to the whole message again and again just to get the phone number
- Callers can specify a callback number to be easily dialed with a click of a button
- Personalize greetings for VIP callers or for different times of the day
- E-mail/pager/call out notification when a new message arrives
- Voice mail can be delivered to unified e-mail inbox
- Microsoft Exchange synchronization
Naperville, IL 60563